“InterGrowth continues to build on its momentum and serves as an important platform
to inform and educate its members and the broader investment community about ACG’s
strategic initiatives,” says Gary A. LaBranche, FASAE, CAE, president and CEO of ACG
Global. “For example, this year the culmination of ACG’s public policy efforts led to the
formation of the bipartisan Congressional Caucus for Middle Market Growth. The support of
these legislators will help to educate Congress and the broader public about the economic
contributions of middle-market businesses and the private capital that backs them.”
Other highlights of InterGrowth 2014 included:
• Recognition of ACG Global’s three Official Sponsor of GrowthSM partners: Duane Morris
Click here to
LLP, Grant Thornton LLP and Merrill DataSite.
• Announcement of ACG EuroGrowth® in London, England, Oct.15–16, 2014.
• A comprehensive thought leadership program, including a breakout session with Nina
Freedman, an examiner with the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Office of
Compliance, Inspections and Examinations.
• The successful introduction of the widely popular networking and scheduling app
• Honoring ACG’s past chairmen of the board and InterGrowth chairmen.
InterGrowth 2015 will be held April 13–15 at the Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Bonnet Creek
in Orlando, Fla. Learn more at intergrowth.org. //
see a video of